Lithuanian Real Estate Development Association (LNTPA) is an independent organization uniting real estate developers and assessors and other companies operating in real estate market.
Goals of LNTPA:
· Cooperation with the Government, ministries and other state institutions aiming to improve business environment and investment climate
· Raising the standards for the activities of developers
· Raising awareness on urbanistics, sustainable development and real estate issues
Activity of LNTPA:
· LNTPA represents the interests of its members and developers in state institutions
· Together with BNS, carries out and publishes Real Estate Market Future Index
· Organizes the annual conference of real estate market
· Presides over the Baltic branch of the International Real Estate Federation FIABCI
· Carries out social, demographic and housing development surveys
· Organizes the educational activities of Sustainable Development Academy
· Organizes Sustainable Development Contest for the best real estate projects
· Organizes Sustainable Environment Contest for the places with best maintained environment
· Club 4 – informal meetings and events for communication between members
History of LNTPA activity:
LNTPA was founded by 26 companies on 15 April 2004. Robertas Dargis, the head of company Eika, became the president of LNTPA.
LNTPA activities are funded by membership fees.