- Improving the business environment. LNTPA represents the interests of developers in discussions with central and city authorities.
- The activities are divided into five main working groups: Spatial Planning and Construction Legislation, Private-Public Partnerships, Tax Systems and Monopoly Tariffs, Public Infrastructure Development, Innovation Group.
- Code of Honor – rules of mutual ethics for the LNTPA community.
- Regular thematic events – trainings on relevant legal, marketing, planning, tax and other issues.
- Conference CORE. The annual conference for market professionals, held in February, brings together about 300 executives and other high-level industry participants.
- Knowledge Center – relevant printed and electronic books on urban planning and urban development for LNTPA members.
- Būsto mugė (Housing fair) – twice a year – in spring and autumn – is an event for buyers looking for housing. During the event, the latest real estate projects in Vilnius will be presented.
- PropTech Breakfast – Meetings of real estate developers and real estate technology (PropTech) communities on technological innovations in the real estate market.
- Professional study tours – trips to foreign countries and visiting the best cities for creation and management, architectural and urban examples. Travels already made: Amsterdam (Netherlands) 2014, Copenhagen / Malmö (Denmark / Sweden) 2017, London (United Kingdom) 2018, New York (USA) 2018, Toronto (Canada) 2019. Planned trips in future – Tokyo (Japan) and Dubai (UAE), also visiting EXPO fair.
- “Klubas-4” – an informal communication club for members of the association, meetings, discussions on relevant topics are organized every month.
- Cognitive excursions in Vilnius – excursions guided by a professional guide in separate districts of the city, newly opened buildings are presented to the community.
Who can become a member of the association?
Members of the Association are legal entities engaged in or intending to engage in real estate development activities.
What is the LNTPA membership fee?
One-time entrance fee – 580 Eur. The annual membership fee is 2400 Eur, paid in equal parts quarterly.
A company wishing to become a member of the association submits a free-form application signed by the head of the company, addressing it to the Board of LNTPA. The application can also be submitted in electronic form by sending it by e-mail. p. email@example.com
It is desirable to briefly state in the application the reasons for the decision to become a member of the association, the expected contribution of your company to its activities. It is also desirable to receive verbal recommendations from at least two existing members of the association.
Decision on admission and becoming a member of LNTPA
The decision on membership is made by the Board of the Association at the meeting following the submission of the application, to which the applicants are also invited to present themselves.
Becoming a full member of the association with the approval of the LNTPA Board, mutual signing of the membership agreement and payment of the entrance and first quarter membership fees.
We invite you to join the LNTPA community!